February 5, 2017

"Five More Sleeps 'til Kaitlin"

Tonight I'll be writing my last letter to Kaitlin. Tomorrow we'll get our last e-mail from her.  On Tuesday Kaitlin will travel from where she is on the Brazilian border, 8 hours by bus to Asuncion.   On Thursday she'll get on a plane headed for Sao Paulo, and then another to Atlanta, and then Friday morning, really early she'll get on the plane that will bring her home.

We've been really excited around here to the point of breaking out in song more than once.  We did some shopping on Saturday, because Kaitlin will need practically everything when she gets home, so shampoo, and toothbrushes, and some t-shirts, and lotion.   I'm sure it's the first of many shopping trips to come.






1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I am excited for you.

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...