![]() |
| We had a nice and quiet thanksgiving at Grandma's house. Activities included: talking, eating, cleaning, talking more, cutting out snowflakes, eating more, and setting up Grandma's Christmas tree. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks. Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...
-
Catching up with the Barnums. Here's some of what's been going on. Christmas! Kate and Ben hosted us at their new apartment...
-
Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks. Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...


1 comment:
I loved Kaitlin's post about having people in your life like and "Amy and Lisa". Such a nice compliment. It made my day to read that....thanks for sharing it. I am grateful for wonderful people who enrich my life. I am grateful for Amy and Becky!!
Post a Comment