April 10, 2016

Weddings

My sister Kathleen has had 3 children get married in the past 5 months.  That's 3 weddings in  5 months!  There must be some sort of award or something for doing that.  On Tuesday I got to go to my niece's wedding in the new Provo Town Center Temple.  It was beautiful, but super busy and crowded.   She had a nice reception that I helped with that evening, with a beautiful view of the mountains and a live band.   Everyone seemed really  happy and I'm happy for all of them.

Spring!

Spring is finally here.  The trees are in bloom and both Jared and Chuck are suffering from allergies. Summer the rabbit is happy it's spring too.


No comments:

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...