March 6, 2016

Provo City Center Temple Open House

I'm not saying we are procrastinators, but I am saying that our family finally made it to the very last day of the Provo Temple Open House.  Lucky for us there were no lines and no waiting and it was a beautiful day.  We loved the new building and were especially impressed with the Victorian exit signs, door hinges and plates, and air grates. I'm so glad my niece is getting married here in six weeks so I get to look at everything again.

Prom Invite

Ruth was officially invited to Prom this weekend and has been trying to think of a fun way to respond to the invite.  We think we already have the dress as well.  Yea for thrifting!

Much Needed Boost

I got a much needed boost on my cosplay project this week.  I think when you work alone on a project for a long time, especially a creative project, you start to see all the flaws and none of the successes. I've been at that point with my latest project for awhile. So this week for the first time I took a picture of it and posted it on a cosplay group I belong to on Facebook.  I just wanted to put it out there and see what kind of reactions I would get, and even though the picture was blurry and the post lacked detail, the reaction was overwhelmingly positive (350 likes, a long list of comments). It was that little extra push I needed . My pre-judging is in 2 weeks and I still have a few things to finish up.

No comments:

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...