Every year the East has a "snow of the century" and makes the news about what a big deal it is. Meanwhile, we woke up and dug out of 8 inches this morning and were still early for church. I hate winter. I hope it is over soon.
Ruth had another debate tournament this weekend. This one at UVU. She went to the finals in her usual category and placed 5th, and also tied for 3rd in Poetry and Oration (they didn't have a final), which was a brand new category for her. She only has a few tournaments left in the season.
I got a new toy to add to my workshop, a little serger. I'm not sure how to use the thing or how to incorporate it into how I sew, so there is a learning curve. I'm about to start sewing my cosplay that I will be competing with next month, so it will give me a chance to put it to use.


No comments:
Post a Comment