December 20, 2015


This Week:

Jared turned 13. We celebrated by eating fish and chips and playing minecraft together.


Here is a video he made on his birthday of himself doing yoyo tricks.


It snowed. A lot.

Chuck and Becky went on a date to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert, which was excitingly excellent.


Not pictured:  Becky's church choir Christmas program was today. Becky sang a duet and Chuck sang in the choir.  The choir did great, and Becky waved her hands at them with vigor.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome video - he has got skills! Glad the choir did great.

DeeDee said...

I loved Jared's video. I might want him to come do a demo some time for my Library Kids program.

I watched a video documentary once about conducting and it talked about how conductors are the only musicians who makes music with energetic silence.

I hope you have a very nice Christmas.

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...