Lagoon Day
One of our highlights each year is the day Chuck's work sponsors Lagoon Day. Not only do we get in at a reduced rate, but they also give us dinner. The day we went there was a fire on the mountain so as we waited in line we had the added bonus of watching the fire fighting helicopter and airplanes. We always have the rule with the kids that as long as they are being nice to each other and having a good time that we will stay as late as they want. We've closed the park more than once. But this time the kids were ready to go by 8:30, not because they were being bad, but because they were just tired and done. It was the earliest we've ever left.
Choir Retreat
![]() |
| Kaitlin's in the middle, in black. |
Additional Calling for Becky
I was asked to fill a second assignment at church this last week. In addition to doing Webleos Cub Scouts (and District Cubs) I am now the choir director. Our church hasn't had a choir for awhile so I'll be starting it up from scratch.



2 comments:
Exciting for you! Last week our choir director and her mother tried recruiting Adam and I - the mother is the primary chorister and Adam gave himself away when he joined my primary class one Sunday and enjoyed singing in sharing time.
You will be excellent at that calling. I am also excited that Kaitlin is doing the art classes. Oh, and lunch this week..so many good things in life.
Post a Comment