August 4, 2013

Jared Back to School

This is the best back to school picture I could manage.
There are lots of things I like about year-round school, going back to school in July isn't one of them. Jared started 5th grade last week. He has a really nice teacher and there are a lot of kids in his class that he knows so it should be a good year for him.  School starting again also meant that I was back to work on my PTA website, this is my seventh year on the PTA board.


Odds and Ends

So we've been doing a lot of hanging out since coming home.  We've done some back to school shopping, we've paddled around on our little reservoir, played a lot of Minecraft, Kaitlin has had several summer rehearsals for Chamber Choir, and generally relaxing before the girls go back to school.  I also got a 26 page Nauvoo Book ready and ordered. Life is pretty quiet right now, and that's okay.


Paddling around on our little reservoir.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

We just got some Kayaks this weekend. We are looking forward to enjoying their use!

Amy said...

I assume that's a book of all your photos and experiences . . . can't wait to see it. I imagine that took a lot of time.

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...