We had quite a few things going on this week so here are some highlights:
![]() |
| Jared had "Pioneer Day" at school. I'm not exactly sure what he did; all I can get out of him is that they dipped candles. |
![]() |
| Kaitlin had her final choir concert. Kaitlin is the white blurry spot with the black dress. |
![]() |
| Jared went "camping" in the living room. He slept in the tent all weekend. Chuck taught him how to split wood and he built a fire, all on his own, in the fire pit and cooked hotdogs. |
![]() |
| My niece, Amy, came home from her mission to Sweden and we went to her homecoming. She had some amazing stories to share about her 18 months there. |
![]() |
| On Memorial Day we went to a fun center and played mini-golf, laser tag, and Jared and I both gave the climbing wall a try. Jared made it to the top, I only made it about 1/3. |
![]() |
| Kaitlin is working hard at learning all the dances for Footloose. The show opens in 2 weeks on June 14th. Kaitlin's in the center in the aqua. |







2 comments:
It was much easier to see Kaitlin in the center in aqua than the blurry white spot in a black dress - ha ha!
Jared looks all ready for this summer. Can't believe you were able to assemble so many sets without the instructions. That is quite a feat!
You love it when you get those great yard sale finds.
I am looking forward to Foot Loose
Post a Comment