Pumpkin Walk
![]() |
| Tumble weed jack-o-lanterns. |
How Many People Does it Take to Replace the Mother?
Today I went off to practice with the church choir, which had changed its rehearsal time to Sunday afternoon, almost to our dinner time. When I came home I found the whole family working away in the kitchen. Jared was grating huge piles of cheese and weighing it on our postal scale. Ruth was making the sauce. Kaitlin was just finishing up some cornbread and Chuck was trying to do damage control. It was a wonderful surprise and I enjoyed watching as they all worked away in the kitchen. The result was a very tasty dinner of homemade macaroni and cheese.



1 comment:
What a great family working together. I especially love that you got a picture of it.
And I have never seen tumble weed jack-o-lanterns. That is so cool!
Post a Comment