March 13, 2012

Cinderella

We've had a great time this week with the performances of Cinderella. Before shows things get a little hectic  with curlers and make-up; two girls, fake eyelashes, tiny bathroom, tights and heals. Chaos. They are loving every minute.

We had a fun family lunch on Saturday before the Matinee, with Grandma and Grandpa and some of our cousins. Thank you to everyone else who took the time to come; it meant a lot to Kaitlin and Ruth to see familiar faces in the audience.
Ruth is on the left in the front, and Kaitlin is in the back by the window.

Tonight (Monday) is their last show.  They are both pretty sad that things are coming to an end, though it will be nice to have things return to normal.

Update: Their last show was to a full house (all their shows were full) and it went really well. They were upset that it was all over but had a great time. 

There was a strict no photography rule but I was able to squeeze this one picture off before they caught me and yelled at me.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ella and I really enjoyed it. There were several performers that we saw in Beauty and the Beast a few months ago....so it was fun to see them in different roles. Although do they always cast a guy as one of the sisters in this version of Cinderella?

Amy said...

You rebel - sneaking in your camera and taking pictures :)

I was wondering if there would be a post this week. Glad it came. Your pictures of Kaitlin always make me smile - so much personality at your house!

Laura said...

I wish I could have seen the show!!!!

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...