One more game and we are done with fall soccer. Jared has had a great season.
David's Christmas Album Kaitlin has been counting down the days until the release of David Archuleta's Christmas album. As soon as she got home from school we rushed off to buy it. Christmas has now come to our house and carols abound.
Motorcycle Endorsements
Chuck and I both passed our motorcycle driving test at the DMV last week. It was a cold day and Chuck had to drive the scooter to work in freezing temperatures. I'm glad we passed so he doesn't have to do that again. The DMV people thought it was cute to see a husband and wife team in for the test; I guess they don't get that too much there.
2 comments:
We are one game away from being done with our sports too! Congrats on passing the motorcycle test.
Some of our fondest Utah memories were during the fall...playing soccer, going to Kneaders for caramel apples of all types. Your pictures are making me homesick for Utah! Emma had that same blue jersey the opposite team in your picture had!
Post a Comment