We'd like to congratulate Ruth who won her school's science fair for 3rd grade. While it is true that there were not very many entries, the judge told us that it was very good and she would be very competitive at districts next week. Good luck Ruth!!!
Music Man Auditions
If we weren't busy enough! I auditioned for the Music Man on Saturday. It felt a little odd getting back into show business after 16 years, but it's like riding a bike - right? I got a called-back, which will be on Tuesday. What part am I going for you ask??? Mayor Shinn's wife of course. She has all the best lines! (Yes, the one that says "...Two Grecian Urns...and the Fountain...trickle, trickle...)
5 comments:
Congrats to both of you!
Could you post a close up shot of what Ruth made? I'd love to see it. It looks awesome!
Congratulations!
It would be so fun to be Mrs. Shinn. It is the best part in the whole play.
Good job Ruth. The great sock mystery paid off.
You did a very good job Ruth...congrats!!!
Congratulations to you both! I look forward to hearing all of the details while we enjoy some womens conference company.
Post a Comment