July 30, 2017

Lazy Summer

I didn't post last week because our lives have been pretty non-eventful.  All of our big summer things are done and we've been just sleeping in and hanging around the house, except for Chuck who still has to work.  Ruth has also been putting 15-10 hours in at her job, Jared has been making YouTube videos and playing the drums, and I've been playing Overwatch on the Xbox.  It's just lazy days for us.


1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Ha, ha, it is the same for me. I keep looking at my blog and thinking, I ought to do a new one. But then I can't think of anything to write about. Of course, there will be plenty to write about in August.

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...